FOR SALE 1982 Dodge 400 Convertible 22k Miles

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

FOR SALE 1982 Dodge 400 Convertible 22k Miles

Postby PrussianMotors » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:10 pm

For sale is my fathers Dodge 400 Convertible K-Car which he purchased new and has been the only owner of it. We are selling the car since it barely ever get driven anymore and at this point is just taking up space. I figured you guys might be interested in this since these K-cars don't really get much love anymore.
Here's the important info:
1-Owner
22k Original miles
VW3 White Pearl Exterior
V8M6 Red Vinyl Bucket Seats
Automatic Transmission
2.6l 4cyl Engine
This car is all original from the factory. This car came with the 2.6l Mitsubishi "Silent Shaft" 4 Cylinder Engine. The car is in very good condition. The only noticeable damage is a small ding in the drivers door (from me throwing a ball at it when i was a child lol) and some very light scuffs in the paint on the corners of the bumper. The rear window is also disconnected from the soft top in the top left corner. The interior is in very good condition. There are no rips or tears in any of the upholstery. The vinyl is still soft and nice feeling. All lights are bright and working. The wood trim is in good condition with no major cracks or scratches. The soft top is still very nice with no permanent stains.
The car has not been driven much in the past 5 years and therefore could use a tune up.
The only mechanical issue is that the car idles rough, which could be from sitting for an extended period of time. The carburetor was replaced a few years ago, but the original one will be included in the sale.
The Car comes with a book of receipts and the original window sticker.

Here is the Link:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 663118174/
PrussianMotors

Car Information: 1984 dodge 600 convertible

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car