Parts from 84 Mark Cross Available if anyone has needs....

Come here to help us help you in keeping that car alive. This ongoing project repair site is due in part to the work of Justin Paulson and many others on this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Parts from 84 Mark Cross Available if anyone has needs....

Postby RichG » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi guys, Well, I have identified some relatively pricey parts I don't think I'll need (famous last words) from the full parts car I acquired last December. Pricey if you had a need and went to the internet to find, anyway. K car people (and we know who we are) are saving the 80's one car at a time, and I'd like to offer these out before I list 'em elsewhere, so here goes:

Full electronic Dash Module, talking. Functioning when removed, it has 114 on the clock, and told me "Your Fuel is Low". when powered up. Clean, very good shape, ready to plug in and go. 04232039. Also, the full dash woodgrained trim with the lightswitch, dash module, and radio cutouts.

Mitsubishi ECU computer, front right kick plate mount. No corrosion. MDO72035 E2T53071 3906

Chrysler Infinity Head unit, Model 4469320. Cassette with joystick balance/fader control. Black with some button wear. Presumably works but I haven't had a cassette for 20 years.
Stock Molex connector plug in.

Steering wheel hub cover with horn buttons. The usual brown, no wear.

Full top hydraulic set up, including pistons, hoses, the pump and twin relay. Ready for installation.

Plus plenty of other oddball things (tail lenses, headlight collars, seat belt assemblies, ashtray, etc, damn near everything I thought I might ever need), but I probably will not.

If anyone has an interest, e-mail me at richgumbinger@gmail.com with "Parts" in the subject line. If not the above, maybe I'll have what you need. Very realistic and reasonable prices for members, as we like our stuff to look good (and we're not made of money). I will send pics of the part to individuals. (PS...no paypal or other accounts, so it'd be money order or check). Shipping will be included in the costs.

Thanks......Happy Motoring!

RichG
1984 Le Baron Convertible 2.2
2002 Ford Taurus
2004 Mazda 3 5-speed
RichG
Car Fan

Car Information: 1984 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2

Return to Lets fix/restore/maintain your Classic K-Car