1985 Dodge 600 Fuel Injection Issue

Come here to help us help you in keeping that car alive. This ongoing project repair site is due in part to the work of Justin Paulson and many others on this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1985 Dodge 600 Fuel Injection Issue

Postby surgeman » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:58 am

I was wondering if anyone has run into issues with no signal at all going to the TB?I have read through many post but haven't seen anything really pertaining to this?It has spark,fuel pump is new and pumping well.But...I also encountered some sort of mod that someone has done right at the ECM with the old style voltage regulator from the older big bodies..The ECM was changed with an after market from Cardone and same results...I have a 85 Lebaron same setup etc runs well...but didn't want to start swapping parts to find it...lol...I was wondering if anyone knew what the mod does with the voltage regulator and could shed a little light on that aspect of it..I just bought both these in 2 weeks time trying to keep them alive and bought the 600 as a parts car but it has less miles etc than the Lebaron so looks like I'm going for 2..lol...Any advice would be great...Thanks..
surgeman

Car Information: 1985 Dodge 600,1985 Chrysler Lebaron Both Vertible

Re: 1985 Dodge 600 Fuel Injection Issue

Postby joshuafisher » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:11 am

I cant really help u with the injection isue but I was wondering did u change the fuel pump yourself if so how did u get it out
joshuafisher

Re: 1985 Dodge 600 Fuel Injection Issue

Postby surgeman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:35 pm

I just dropped the tank like for the most part like other fuel pumps in the tank....One person can do it...but it's always best with a helper putting it back in..
surgeman

Car Information: 1985 Dodge 600,1985 Chrysler Lebaron Both Vertible

Return to Lets fix/restore/maintain your Classic K-Car