New Member Here

A place for new members to introduce themselves and submit their requests.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Forum rules
Before posting here, post over at Suggestions and Comments to start a CKCC project.

New Member Here

Postby captainmw » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 am

Greetings all. I’m new here. Just found out about the club, unfortunately AFTER the gathering last weekend. It kills me to have missed a get together like that. I have an ’85 Plymouth Reliant, although these last few weeks it’s not been living up to that name  Keeps stalling out on me. The other day I had 4 other passengers in it on the hwy and she stalled in the middle lane. That’s a dignified moment! I love the car though. They don’t make ‘em like this anymore. Classics. My girlfriend doesn’t get it though. Maybe it’s a guy thing to appreciate a classic. Who knows. Anyone else’s girlfriends/wives do the same to you about the car? Hey, so long as the k0car isn’t the one I’m going to bed with, all is good! Anyhow, glad to be a new member here and looking forward to sharing k-car experiences with the gang. God speed!
captainmw

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant, 1985

Re: New Member Here

Postby Jacks1986Lebaron » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Welcome to the club Captain!!!

By your K being a 1985, it is carburated, and I am not much help on those!! Hell I am not much help on anything!! :lol:
Sounds like it gets gas starved...Have ya checked out the old carb, for rotten fuel lines to and from the gas tank?

Take care!!!

Let us know what you find!!
Jacks1986Lebaron
Car Fan

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron 1986-2.5 automatic

Return to Welcome. Introduce yourself and the car.