Hi Everyone, 1985 Dodge Aries Wagon Here.

A place for new members to introduce themselves and submit their requests.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Forum rules
Before posting here, post over at Suggestions and Comments to start a CKCC project.

Hi Everyone, 1985 Dodge Aries Wagon Here.

Postby mitchscott21 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:09 am

Hey guys so like the title says i own a 1985 dodge aries wagon with 60008 orig. miles it was my grandmothers car from zero miles to now.

I am in the process of restoring this wonderful car to its former glory. I need some suggestions/help with this though because I am at a loss for info on modifying anything to do with this car. To top this off I am doing this on a budget... so out of the car I want to make it fast, give it an aggressive look, and make it sound amazing inside and out.

So first off I am starting the suspension work and need advice for how to make it an inch or so lower, what parts I should purchase, what I will need and where i can acquire all of these things? lol.
mitchscott21

Car Information: 1985 Dodge Aries Station Wagon

Re: Hi Everyone, 1985 Dodge Aries Wagon Here.

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello Mitch,

Welcome to the club. You are in a really special place where the name of the game is preserving the car by having fun. We do roadtrips, events, etc. Even better, I drive up to Sacramento from
LA a few times a year, so there is a chance for us to meet. If you can give me a phone number, I'll call you tonight and we'll discuss mods. We also have members in your area and we are planning
a rare get together in Monterey on Sat, August 17th, 2013 for Concours DeLeMons. It is basically the biggest show for classic misfit cars, where EVERYONE is welcomed and appreciated, including our
club. It will be a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
CKCC President
818-219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Welcome. Introduce yourself and the car.