'84 Lebardon 4 door

A place for new members to introduce themselves and submit their requests.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Forum rules
Before posting here, post over at Suggestions and Comments to start a CKCC project.

'84 Lebardon 4 door

Postby LebaronDon » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:44 am

Hello,

I am the new owner of an '84 Chrysler Lebaron 4D. I bought it as a commuter car. My parents had Reliants and Rampages and Turismo's when I was a kid, and I remembered them for their good gas mileage and reliability. I could have bought a Honda, or Toyota, but I saw this little Lebaron sitting on a small Mom & Pop car lot in a small town, and decided to take a look. I loved it, and drove it home.

Glad to see there is a site like this for K cars.

Don
LebaronDon

Car Information: 1984 Lebaron 4 door

Re: '84 Lebardon 4 door

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 am

Welcome Don,

Wow, an 84 LeBaron 4dr. You should know that all the early LeBaron 4 door models are extinct now, even though they made 10 sedans
for every convertible. There are only estimated to be about 400 or so of your car left anywhere on the road in USA.
So, you need to protect that puppy. Please send pics. What type of engine? There are some important things you should
know about the cooling system. Welcome aboard. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby LebaronDon » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:39 am

I've tried uploading pictures, but it says "Sorry, the board quota for pictures has been met".

My Lebaron is White with brown velour bench seat interior. It does not have the digital dash. It has a full vinyl Landau top, power windows, a/c. It has the 2.2L throttle body injection engine.

After a well needed tune up, she runs excellent. The valve cover gasket was recently replaced, and all the fluids are fresh. I've driven her to work (about 45 miles round trip) a couple of days now. I'm impressed with this little lebaron. :D
LebaronDon

Car Information: 1984 Lebaron 4 door

Postby 89ARIES » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 am

Hello Don,

That is a beautiful car. 8-) The 84 4dr is extinct now in SoCal, except for the dead one near my house. If you want to email me the pics at aries89@chryslerkcar.com, I will be happy
to upload them with a short, special article. Tell me more about the history of the car, how many miles, what engine?

Guy
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Welcome. Introduce yourself and the car.