Sick of all of this HORSE SHIET!!!!!

As a K-car owner, you can encounter trouble with this motor. We'll help ya keep this reliable engine running.

Moderator: Webmaster

Sick of all of this HORSE SHIET!!!!!

Postby 88 aries » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:01 pm

I am getting really sick and tired of all of this bullcrap that you complain about, you do nothing to fix the problem, instead of you continue to drive it and drive it, you got many good mechanics on here, but you ignore us, im begining to think this club is becoming more of a attention getter, There is more to life than this stupid stupid forum that never gets redone, and its also costing you money out of your ass.. I look at each section, you keep repeating your questions guy. Its really not a forum anymore, and were tired of all the drama of a POS 89 K that the owner never fixes. and I agree with butch, I think its time that you woke up and find a good looking lady. I got one and we enjoy my K's and ya I live life... well cheers and beers....
88 aries

Re: Sick of all of this HORSE SHIET!!!!!

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:32 am

Unfortunately, I am unable to delete this post. I have banned this person until further notice.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby turbomopar91 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:23 am

Butch back me up please... btw guy I have multiple accounts already made :D you always say everyone is free to speak their mind. I think its very babyish to ban someone for saying the truth
turbomopar91

Postby turbomopar91 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 am

sure you go ahead and ban your active oldest online member, you go right ahead and do that.... I do have something that could be to the clubs advantage but since seeing that I have been banned I think I will just keep it for myself...hint it has to do with a awesome guy named Lee on T.V
turbomopar91

Postby turbomopar91 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 am

oh and BTW I have many more fake accounts created :D
turbomopar91

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I have reactivated the account.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Chrysler 2.2/2.2 T/2.5 Motor