town and country runing rough and stalling

As a K-car owner, you can encounter trouble with this motor. We'll help ya keep this reliable engine running.

Moderator: Webmaster

town and country runing rough and stalling

Postby fishfeeder » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 am

wondering if someone can help . just picked up a car and it starts fine and runs great for about 30 seconds and than starts to run rough. once warmed up runs much better but not perfect. and will stall out of the blue i do not know if the stalling is related. any help in this matter would be apreciated
fishfeeder

Car Information: 1987 chrysler labaron

Re: town and country runing rough and stalling

Postby Jacks1986Lebaron » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Could help you trace your problem down if ya check to see if it is throwing any codes.

Mine is throwing several.......right now....chances are a vacuum line or 2 are rotten or not securely attached to whatever like it should!
Jacks1986Lebaron
Car Fan

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron 1986-2.5 automatic

Postby fishfeeder » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm

not throwing any codes that i know of just got the car put in new battery only put 14 miles on it since but i will check vacuum lines thanks
fishfeeder

Postby fishfeeder » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm

checked codes only 55 came up. But power loss light came on and then went off 3 times in 40 miles.I do not know if it has any bearing on it but my speedometer is not working accurately and my fuel level is always on full. I checked for vacuum leak could not find any with carb cleaner. maybe i just have to put on a few more miles and let things settle in. I pulled the connector off the fuel sender but the gauge did not move it might be the digital dash. i hope not but thanks in advance for any help
fishfeeder

Return to Chrysler 2.2/2.2 T/2.5 Motor