Good 2.6 Engine For Sale Portland, OR

Never fear about what they say about the 2.6. It is a quirky motor, but we'll help ya keep it truckin.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Good 2.6 Engine For Sale Portland, OR

Postby carguyray » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 pm

I am stripping an 83 Lebaron 2.6L Convertible (so if you need parts let me know) and the car runs good, just too badly beat to save. (top, frame, brakes) but it runs great. I don't have the ability to pull or store the engine and I hate to see it get junked with the car when I'm done. NOTE! THERE IS NO CARB ON THE CAR! I've already pulled it for one of my others that needed it. (part of why I bought this parts car. It ran so good I knew the carb was good).

The engine and trans (less the shifter and linkage TO the trans) is available. Make me an offer, you pull, and enjoy! Far NW Portland.

carguyray@yahoo.com
carguyray

Re: Good 2.6 Engine For Sale Portland, OR

Postby Dodge60085 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:06 am

Thank you for the post.

Looking for two parts I have a two door Dodge 600 ES convertible,

I am interested in finding the rubber seal that goes around the outside of the back window. The drivers side door window meets up with this window that is the section I would like if you have it. It is most likely a clip on part from what I can tell.

Do you have a heat shield ( not sure what the actual name is) so the carb can receive warm air from the exhaust pipe when the engine is cold

Thank you for your assistance

Mike
Dodge60085

Car Information: 1985 Diodge 600 Es convertible

Re: Good 2.6 Engine For Sale Portland, OR

Postby carguyray » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 am

Well, the one I'm parting is an 83, back when they were still hand built. So, the top doesn't have the rear side windows, or the moulding.

Also, if yours is an ES it'll be turbo (multi-port FI) so no carb. Are you looking for that part for a different car by chance?

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my # so we can talk in detail.
Ray.
carguyray

Return to Mitsubishi 2.6 Engine.