Decided to do a little K hunting today after work.

Decided to do a little K hunting today after work.

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Probably a waste of time, but after work I am going to strategically drive side streets through
certain areas on my way home in hopes of tagging two new cars I discovered, if I can find them. They
come and go. One sits in a front yard of someone's house in Chatsworth. It is an 86 LeBaron TC Wagon.
I am going to go up to a mailbox and put the flier in it. No desire to do a personal confrontation at the front
door like the last time when the woman chewed me out and stood four feet away from the door like I was a
threat even though it was broad day light. I am not really a good salesman, yet I did get 3 permanent
members inthe club by actually meeting them in parking lots. Did meet a nice lady at the front door near where I live with a LeBaron who I have known in passing for years. I am playing this move carefully and hoping I can get one more member for the roadtrip. This same strategy I employed last night led me to discover the 83 LeBaron Coupe is still alive and I ended up running into 3 living 1980s Chevy Cavis driving around at night, but not in the day. Mysteriously, a mint 80s Cavy Wagon has popped up alive parked not far from my office. Old cars are so scarce, scattered, and mysterious. They only show up in certain places and certain times of the day. I saw about 10-15 80s cars driving around the streets on my way home last night.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Decided to do a little K hunting today after work.

Postby 1of10K » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:49 pm

K hunting is a fun sport! I have drivn thru parts of my area where Ks are most likely to end up, have come accross some 88-89 models, not much else. Found a 89 Aries with 69,000 miles someone was trying to sell, was extremely rusty. He said the miles may have rolled over, but he didn't actually know. After looking for signs of high miles on the interior, doors, and other typical areas, I'm willing to bet it has the lo miles, but was eaten by rust just the same. Thought about getting it just for the blue cloth seats with the armrest and putting it in my '81, but didn't
1of10K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Reliant Spring Special Coupe

Return to General Car Discussions