My New Job

My New Job

Postby jt1911 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am

I would like to inform all the Southern members and more specifically any in Georgia that I just went back to work after a year.The good part is that I went to work at a salvage yard that my friend just bought.The down side would be that the closest thing we have to a K car is an early 90's Acclaim.The previous yard owner crushed well over a hundred cars last summer.We do have several Neons and Neon 2.0 engines if anyone is planning a conversion.
Anyway, all members are welcome to visit us at Emmett Head Auto Salvage on Hwy 247 in Bonaire Ga.I don't have the number yet,but it's available in the Yellow Pages or at Anywho.com.Yall come see us.
jt1911

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries

Re: My New Job

Postby Jacks1986Lebaron » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Congrats on the new job!! Keep us posted if ya run across anything interesting!!!
Jacks1986Lebaron
Car Fan

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron 1986-2.5 automatic

Re: My New Job

Postby jt1911 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 am

We don't have anything remotely cool as far as K cars go.We do have half a dozen Neons if anyone is need fo those parts.Last Saturday I found 3 of the 4 Neon wheels I've been lookin' for to go on my 88 K coupe.I think the Mopar part number is 2181 and they came on 03 to 05 models.They look good and they're 15"s like I like.I really don't dig wheels bigger than 16" on anything.I plan to try to buy up some Ks and related models to provide for my own parts needs as well as other folks.You can find all the Acclaims/Spirits and Shadows you want around here.But the Aries/Reliant stuff is really scarce.
On a side note, my boss, the yard owner is big into Fox body Mustangs.So if anyone out there is buildin' a 5.0 don't hesitate to email me for motor,suspension and body parts.
jt1911

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries

Return to General Car Discussions