Got another nice convertable

Got another nice convertable

Postby terrymirkov » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:50 am

Hi you guys and girls!!

I just wanted to say how happy I am that I was able to get yet another K car convertable. I saw a guy driveing this super clean white on white on white 83 aries 400. I quickly did a u turn and chased him for about 2 miles through some winding streets till I caught up with him....You wanna sell it? I said as I rolled up next to him...
He said he was considering it for 2000 or maybe PARTING IT OUT!!!!!! anyhow I held his interest in selling it to me for acouple weeks till I could get some money to him...we finally agreed on 1500 and he held it a while longer till I could get the balance to him. Runs and looks real good 69k on the clock. Seems to lack power on acceleration...I'm going to check the float bowl vent solenoid first, ( it's a 2.2 carburated non turbo ) any suggestions would help. I wanted to say that I have bought many cars this way and a harley...so if you see one you like...ignore the facts and go for it. I have 100 dollars from 800 on a 91 black lebaron v6 the guy is holding for me. I want to get some pix on the site soon....talk to uze later
Terry.
terrymirkov

Car Information: 84 and 86 silver converts 2.6 and 2.2turbo

Re: Got another nice convertable

Postby 84Aries » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Nice Find!! I was down at my girlfriends about a month back In Mississauga and seen a 81-83 k-car wagon for sale as i drove by green with woodgrain if its still there in a months time I may stop in and see what the price is. Looks mint no rust low miles.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Return to General Car Discussions