Its is totally irrational to exclude certain cars.

Its is totally irrational to exclude certain cars.

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 am

I feel that every car has its place in history, now matter how junky. I am upset that there are now more convertibles than anything else, yet I must admit I can understand why as now I want one.
I feel every car should have a leader that champions a car club to preserve it for future generations. I feel it is irrational for sedans to be rated so low. I feel it is irrational to indiscriminately junk any car
unless it is truly a money pit or absolutely can not be saved. I feel it is irrational that so many 1st gen Ks have been destroyed. In short, I feel people are just irrational about cars in general and waste stuff
in our consumer society needlessly. :mrgreen:
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Its is totally irrational to exclude certain cars.

Postby karns » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 am

YES!!! Finally someone who thinks the way I do! I swear, I have saved more Pontiac Fieros, Chevy Citations, and K cars from certain destruction. People seem to think when a car rolls over 100K on the odometer, it,s junk and it's time to get a new one. I got a 98 Malibu for my dad for $500 because it has 300k on it. It was either that, or they were going to junk it. I swear, we live in a throw-away society. It's a shame.
karns

Return to General Car Discussions