Fender Bender

Fender Bender

Postby 84Aries » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:13 am

Last night left work at 4pm went to turn left across the 2 lanes, A cube van was turning into my work and I didnt see the saturn in the other lane, bang front passenger corner go hit as he was doing 35mph Now I have to replace the Bumper, headlight bezel, passenger fender, and hood on my 84 Aries.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Re: Fender Bender

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:25 pm

I am glad you are okay. That really sucks. We can help you find the parts.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby dodgeariesguy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:37 pm

Wow coinsidence I was just about to post about my accident when I found this on Oct. 30th at about 9:00pm I was backing out of my driveway (one last drive before storing him) a 2005 Honda Civic clipped my back end. Police estimate he was going about 80km/h when he hit me. Need new bummper,rear axel, trunk lid, rear windows and the list goes on. Civic driver was sent to hospital. I was fine...ish popped my shoulder out of place hitting the drivers door, they popped it back in now I have a sling. Poor Jerry the K ordered parts already. Bill is $649.66. Freaky we both had accidents. Civic had no headlights on a dark street with a 40km/h speed limit. Damn i'm sad now no money left no K for months have to drive crappy neon winter car. :(

A sad William F. Hall
Presenting the K-Car: THE KING OF ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, AND CONVERTIBLES!
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:37 pm

Oh man! Dodge1970, I'm glad you are okay. That really sucks. My car has been rearended twice at 5-10 mph in the five years I owned. Ironically, the second time was my brother following me in the rain where his car slid on an oil slick and hit me square in the back. My car barely had any damage, but because of where the grill met the bumper, my bumper destroyed his frontgrill. Man, two K-cars down for the count. Can you send us some pics? You know, we can start a thread like some car clubs do for accidents and cars that R.I.P. By the way, my brother and I clipped a sports car by accident. No damage to us. Sports car drivers fault for turning in front of us with us in the intersection.

Its hard enough keeping our rare cars alive when some idiot does a number on ya.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby dodgeariesguy » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:08 am

I'd love to take some pictures when I get up to the body shop I sent it to and they take pictures of before and after for publicity so I can ask them if they have some they could email me. Lucky for me the body shop has a 86 Aries in the back that I bought parts off of. I`ll get pics of it too. It sucks that I`m only getting $1200 from insurance and thats including pain and suffering aswell as medical expenses when in reality I`m well over that now. I have historical vehicle insurance to that I am yet to hear from. I dont want to lose another K in my life. My dad had an 83 Reliant I saw destroyed in an accident and this brought back painful memories. Still the K-Car will prevail. Viva La K-Car!!!!

Will Hall
Presenting the K-Car: THE KING OF ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, AND CONVERTIBLES!
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Postby 84Aries » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 am

Glad you are OK Will. We will have to cruise sometime. I make frequent weekend trips to Mississauga/Oakville.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Return to General Car Discussions