We had a great car show. I rode the Executive Limo!

We had a great car show. I rode the Executive Limo!

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 am

We had a great show! I got to ride in the 1984 Chrysler Executive Limo. We had a great time. We had 5 K-cars:

1989 Dodge Aries Coupe (Myself)
1982 Chrysler LeBaron Coupe (George)
1986 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible (Rick)
1989 Plymouth Reliant (Chief)
1984 Chrysler Executive Limo (Seller named Ben)

Ben of Brea, California is reluctantly still trying to sell his limo. Guess what! Ben drove George and I in his 84 Limo 3 miles to a pizza place for dinner tonight. He even offered to let me drive it! I turned it down and prefered to ride in the glowing cabin. The car was missing two door handles and the radio no longer worked, but who cares! No plastic interior trim. It was all cloth inserts. Thats what we should do with our cars. The car rode smooth as glass and had a lot of pick-up. 52,000 miles on original 2.6 Mitsubishi Motor. Pictures soon to follow. 1 of 9 know Executives left in California. I am going to track down every limo I can and do my best to have them purchased by local club members. These cars are too rare and pretty to be destroyed. Passerbys stopped and looked at the limo as it was parked in a business district. They were not sure what to think.

On the way back, we hit tremendous traffic. George and I ended up driving alongside each other stuck in traffic. I waved and he waved.

I was also promoted to 1st Lieutenant today at my drill. It was one of the best K-car days ever.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: We had a great car show. I rode the Executive Limo!

Postby Special K » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:21 am

very nice. cant wait for the pictures
90 Mazda RX-7
87 Yamaha Razz
83 Dodge Aries
Special K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1983 Dodge Aries

Re: We had a great car show. I rode the Executive Limo!

Postby turbokcar » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Wait a minute, you didn't tell me you were going out for pizza. I stayed at the show to win some prizes and the 50-50. we had a chance to win $280. All I won was a lame a## toyota hat, I missed out. It was good to see the other K cars and talk to the owners, but best of all, it was good to see all of the toys and food that go to the kids that don't have much for Christmas. It was good to meet all of the members at the show. Thanks
turbokcar
Mechanic

Car Information: '86 Chrysler Lebaron Convertable turbo

Return to General Car Discussions