HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Postby 85TurboAries » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:39 pm

i need to make $500 to save an 88 aries LE from the crusher! its the fully loaded 2.5 its very nice looking...and the only black one ive ever seen (well was black its been repainted white!) anyideas? i got some parts i could sell and stuff but not many....let me kno what u all think i should do?
1990 Grand Caravan
ASK ME ABOUT:
SMEC/SBEC Testing and Repairs
Adding a ROM port to SMEC/SBEC (for upgrades)
Radio Repairs
any other Electrical repairs needed
85TurboAries

Car Information: 1990 Dodge Grand caravan

Re: HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Postby 88 aries » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 pm

take out a cheep loan or something, its like i say "you cant save them all" Trust me i know, i want this 1985 dodge aries that hangs around in the the town 7 miles away, its only got 51,000 miles a deep dent in the fender, dent in the door, and its just starting to rust out, Low mileage cars are not for beginner drivers. when i test drove it a year ago it only had 35,000 miles and then it still looked like shit, but now its worse dirty interior, lingure laying in the back seat.

it needs my Help, and im eyeing it until i speak with the young owner.
88 aries

Re: HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Postby 85TurboAries » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:54 pm

its got 87k miles an immaculate body and an interior that looks like the day it was made.....the only damage is a bad radiator and a missing pentastar over the trunk lock
anybody wanna buy any of my spare parts?????? im getting desperate ...mine has a bad title and will cost me like 450 to get it going anyways
1990 Grand Caravan
ASK ME ABOUT:
SMEC/SBEC Testing and Repairs
Adding a ROM port to SMEC/SBEC (for upgrades)
Radio Repairs
any other Electrical repairs needed
85TurboAries

Car Information: 1990 Dodge Grand caravan

Return to General Car Discussions