Getting some heat from Cardomain.com member: investor1092

Re: Getting some heat from Cardomain.com member: investor1092

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 pm

I am going to have to delete these posts if we get any more responses. Take this offline people. I am trying to study for a tax test right now.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby capev86 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:25 am

studying for a tax test? wow....thats waaay out in left field. do we have a forum for that....lol....sorry Aries89, but that was a brilliant way to shut all us hot heads down. by the way....what are YOU doing on here when you are supposed to be studying. seems that kind of behavior gets most of us in trouble with grades.

best of luck from the bunch of us wrench heads!
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Postby turbokcar » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 pm

He can say what he likes, his Mommy bought him that car. besides it's a fancy Toyota. He is not a car guy, I would be surprised if can put his own gas in it.
turbokcar
Mechanic

Car Information: '86 Chrysler Lebaron Convertable turbo

Postby jt1911 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:38 am

Sorry if I'm late to the reply party here.I've seen the Lexus guy you were talking about.I haven't seen him leave a negative comment,but I have noticed that he was all over the map with different cars he checked out.And none of them would match up with his Lexus {ghetto dope dealer status symbol,disguised Toyota}personality.My first wife was from NY and I can tell you that New Yorkers have THE tackiest taste in automobiles. Man,they still sport Playboy seat covers up there.
The hardcore Mopar purists will never respect the K car,but who cares? The same thing goes on with the Mustang crowd.Look at any Mustang parts catalog or show and you will notice that they list parts for 64 and a half through 74 and then 79 forward.Like the Mustang 2 never existed.Sure,it wasn't the best model,but it wasn't any worse than anything else in the 70s.Point is,just like the Mustang 2,the K car filled a niche and did a job.I have to say it did a job much better than the Mustang 2.It enabled Chrysler to keep going as a company.Hell,if it weren't for the K car Chrysler would never have made it far enough to be owned by two foriegn owners.
jt1911

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries

Postby taxiguy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:11 am

Man, am I glad I have the convertible version of the K-car. Not saying that the non-covertibles aren't good, I love them just as much but from an outsider's point of view it's a lot harder to criticize a droptop than a homely family sedan. Never once has anyone called my car ugly, in real life or online. I don't understand the motive of doing such a thing anyway, what in the world is the point of going to random people and telling them their car is ugly? It's just really stupid, that guy is just an idiot obviously.
taxiguy
Car Fan

Car Information: 1984 Dodge 600 ES Turbo

Previous

Return to General Car Discussions