Getting some heat from Cardomain.com member: investor1092

Getting some heat from Cardomain.com member: investor1092

Postby 84Aries » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Well I was checking my cardomain account. I saw some idiot (investor1092) Left me a comment on my Aries saying "THIS IS THE UGLIEST FUCKING CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN! HOLY SHIT, CHECK OUT MY LEXUS DUDE."
I was a bit pissed so I left him this on his jap-crap lexus:
"THIS IS THE UGLIEST FUCKING CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN! HOLY SHIT.
There, left you the same comment, go fuck yourself!"
I don't mind negative comments but ignorance is something I never tolerate. I deleted his comment and now all is well.
Hope nobody has had similar experiences on that site.

Adam.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Re: Getting some heat from Cardomain.com member: investor1092

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome to the club. Our cars are still considered "junk" and disposable by most, especially the old timers. I get a lot of heat when my club shows up with its K-cars at the huge Muscle Mopar Car Show held annually here in So.Cal. No warm welcome, just a tone of tolerance and like "yeah, I guess these qualify to be in our show." One reporter mocked us in an article. Plus, it costs $25 to get in to that show. One of our members should have won a trophy for first place in the FWD class, in my opinion, since he put $20,000 into a Reliant and made it the equivalent of a Rolls Royce. You could eat off the engine bay. However, as "love-a-lebaron" of Florida said, as the Y generation gets older, more people will come out and buy the cars of their youth. He also said there is a hidden gold mine of LeBarons in Florida, unlike here in import crazy California, where people actually care about these cars and we are working on forming our first Florida club chapter.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby dodgeariesguy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Well I'll get to see this soon I guess seeing as I just uploaded my car go check it out at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3116990
Presenting the K-Car: THE KING OF ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, AND CONVERTIBLES!
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Postby dodgeariesguy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

84Aries wrote:Well I was checking my cardomain account. I saw some idiot (investor1092) Left me a comment on my Aries saying "THIS IS THE UGLIEST FUCKING CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN! HOLY SHIT, CHECK OUT MY LEXUS DUDE."
I was a bit pissed so I left him this on his jap-crap lexus:
"THIS IS THE UGLIEST FUCKING CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN! HOLY SHIT.
There, left you the same comment, go fuck yourself!"
I don't mind negative comments but ignorance is something I never tolerate. I deleted his comment and now all is well.
Hope nobody has had similar experiences on that site.

Adam.

He just posted again with another hate message!
Presenting the K-Car: THE KING OF ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, AND CONVERTIBLES!
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Postby 84Aries » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:12 am

No worries, Couldnt care less about him. He is from NY that explains his manner.
Cheers crew.
Adam
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Postby 88 aries » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 am

ya i have had only one problem with that with eric and little woodie. the guy said parking is over there, and im like these are show cars, i had to prove it by opening the hood of my reliant and showing off the detail, then i was allowed in. I mostly go to all of the mopar shows i can find in my area, K-cars are most welcome around here.
88 aries

Postby 1of10K » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 pm

I actually got antique plates for my '81, just to irritate the purists!. Talk about some not so friendly comments from some people!! This season will be my first with the K at local car shows, we will see if they even let me in!
1of10K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Reliant Spring Special Coupe

Postby capev86 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 am

yeah...about the New Yorker part....i live in maine, so i'm deep in Patriot country / Red Sox nation, so he has a strike against him just for that. the red sox are more yankee than the yankees, so he can put that in his pipe and smoke it! and not to put anyone down, but boston was the birthplace of the revolution while new york was loyal to the crown. but anyways....

he did the same thing to me about my k wagon a few weeks ago. i replied saying that working on a k car was preferable to paying big money for a car that cost far more than its practical worth (a 20 grand car would have to last me 20 years to make it worthwhile). he wrote back some stupid comment about my having written a sob story......maybe in his wildest dreams.....

in reference to that, i put a comment at the top of my k car page on cardomain as a warning to any would-be hate mail senders. you can find my page just by looking up dodge aries. its the cream colored wagon on the first page of cars and my user name is the same as here - capev86.

keep the faith!!!
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Postby capev86 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 am

i justed checked out investor1092 again. a young guy driving a run of the mill lexus and an infiniti obviously has more money than creativity going for him. everybody does rims....thats really original....not!!

he must have been smoking out his ass. i should have pointed out to him weeks ago that neither of his cars had a higher rating than my lowly k car.....hhehehe. we should all gang up, go on cardomain and rate both his cars with one star. that will take the wind out of his wind-bag (sails)!!!
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Postby Butch » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Man that guy is a F@cking RICER, you know a commie, nazi that sould be deported, shot etc.etc.
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Next

Return to General Car Discussions