K-Car Roadtrip com'n up Sat, July 12th.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

K-Car Roadtrip com'n up Sat, July 12th.

Postby 89ARIES » Sun May 25, 2014 5:56 am

Folks,
I think we are pretty much agreed that our Summer cruise will take place in San Clemente on Saturday, July 12th, as an attempt to bring together members from Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego counties.
This will be exciting, as we plan to drive along the beach, have lunch together, and make a video. You folks may not realize that as of next year, most of our cars will be 30 years old, and are very rare now.
Ed Garren, Ralph, and myself are the three musketeers that keep things going, and we want to hear more from you, what is going on, how is the car running, etc? We have started a youtube channel, google, etc. If you want your car to be on youtube, let me know.
For those from the desert, the beach would be a welcome relief from the heat. You have a week to submit to me some ideas of what we might want to do that day. When I return June 3rd from New York, I will start the mass emails and mailings of the info.
Some of you, I have no idea what your status is, and I know Nick your 82 Woody wagon was damaged. I wish you would get back with me and allow me to help you find a fender. Matt, I sure
could use a graphics designer. What is up with that 82 wagon of yours? For those I haven't heard from in months or years, let me know your status, and if you still have your K-car.
Bruce, do you have the contact to the owner of that 87 LeBaron you found?
Bob Marcks, I hope we can build something in Arizona this year.
And, to our Hemmings Editor reading this, isn't it about time that our club got mentioned in the magazine? Its been like 5 years. More importantly, how about listing some early 80s sedans for sale now that they are extinct, well, about 100 or so left. As of 2015, all 1980s cars will be classics.
The 1982 Chrysler LeBaron SEDAN, not convertible, SEDAN, needs a listing, and I know someone that has one in North Carolina.
Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
The Chrysler K-Car Club
CKCC President and founder
www.chryslerkcar.com
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Announcements and Events