MARK CROSS REPAIR REQUEST.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

MARK CROSS REPAIR REQUEST.

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:34 am

DAN FREDERICKSON IS TRYING TO HELP YOU FOLKS
THAT NEED MARK CROSS EMBLEM REPAIR. SO, PLEASE
READ AND RESPOND AND LETS TRY TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING
HOW MANY OF YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE REPAIR TO SPREAD THE COSTS?
Hello Doug,
I did a yahoo search typing in "mark cross logo" and came up with a number of images. I have attached the best one, and this matches the one on the armrest except the armrest does not have the 1845 at the bottom of the crest.
The 3 following attachments are photos of the actual armrest. The logo on the armrest is 3-3/8" high x 2" wide.
I am a member of the Chrysler K-Car Club. There are actually a few other members that have expressed interest in restoring the emboss on their cars as well. If this is successful you will likely have some more buyers.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Dan
Hello Guy,
The "Mark Cross Leather" in my LeBaron is shot. I have put off reupholstering the car because I hadn't been able to find anyone that could emboss the Mark Cross insignia on the armrest like the original. While at the show last Saturday I came across a vendor who recommended I check with SMS Auto Fabrics out of Oregon.
As you will see from the series of e-mails below, it looks like I have somebody that can do it. It will cost $350 for the setup and $60 per emboss. I know some of the other members were interested in this as well. If you could pass this along and if there are any other takers, we could spread out the costs and make it more affordable.
Thanks,
Dan
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: MARK CROSS REPAIR REQUEST.

Postby aussiewoody » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:18 am

This is a great idea for those who have a MC interior and need that repair done.

Good luck with your initiative
Gary
aussiewoody

Car Information: '84 LeBaron T&C 'vert, '85 Dodge 600 'vert

Return to Announcements and Events