The Chrysler K-Car Club, Inc.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

The Chrysler K-Car Club, Inc.

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:26 am

Folks, I am very happy to announce that after 1000s of free hours invested, I am going to a paralegal tommorrow morning to set up the official Chrysler K-Car Club, Inc 501(c)3 non-profit public benefit corporation. It is going to cost us $250 out of the $800 in cash we have saved in the club account. This is to protect us from people who want to steal what we got, and to solicit donations so we can try to save the last of these cars and help those in need. I already know who I am hand picking to be on the board, and they are people I trust. They will be Charles, Ralph, Joe, Ray, Mark, Javier, and that is about it, with a clause to allow me to add who I chose. It will take a year for us to become legal, but at least we will be legal in California much sooner than later. We will be more than just a rotating blog with feuding facebook pages. I hope to see a lot of you at future meetings and events. I have chosen Ray Dunlap to be on the board because he is a true friend, a loyal member, and has donated more cash than anyone in the club this year.

If anyone wants to volunteer for any club position, especially for the much needed position of technician, send me an email and I will consider adding you to the official
corporation documents. You have to be someone I know and trust.

These are the ones I am handpicking to be on our board
Charles Coulombe, Webmaster & Officer & Founding Member
Joseph Baca, Officer
Ralph Simper, Officer
Ray Dunlap, Officer
Mark Tellinghuisen, Officer
Jose Javier Pina Buentello, Officer & Chrysler K-Car Club Mexico Founder
Hemi Anderson, Officer and Technician
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Announcements and Events