Congratulations to our Chartered Members. You can be one too

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Congratulations to our Chartered Members. You can be one too

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 am

Folks,

It is never too late to become a chartered member. You are free to do what you like, be a browser or full member. With chartered membership of only $20 annual dues, you are giving the club the hope and funds we need for us to stay alive, and

1. Protect from the K-car from being crushed
2. Prevent the K-car from being abused.
3. Preserve the K-car for future generations.

Anyone that is a seller, does not own a K-car, or has provided a benefit for the club for 2014
is exempt from dues, and those that have provided a benefit to the club are being chartered for free for 2015. Anyone that assists the club in 2015, or attends the Spring Fling 2015, will be chartered and exempt from dues for 2016.

Now, for the people chartered thus far, I thankyou. We now have $750. They include:

Joseph Baca
Alan Coffey
Gary Barmore
Ray Dunlap
Ralph Simper
Bob Marcks
Dan Frederickson
Wayne Schapper
Corbin Gross
Gustavo Aguilar
Jean Guest
Douglas Wittig
Jon Esser
Paul Evans
Michael Williams
James Akers
John McIntosh
Ard Core Investments, LLC
Myron Thomsen
Jeffrey Voth
Craig Smith

Be patient as Dan and I make your ID Cards. We will be sending out a batch after New Years. Some of you still haven't sent me a photo yet of your car for the card. I also now have a link to license plate frames, stickers, and we will be fighting California's smog and scrappage scheme by having everyone apply for historical plates in January 2015 including yours truly, and they are gold colored.

This is only the beginning, with our new non-profit, Dan helping us build the store, Ralph and Jon giving me much needed assistance, and helping us try to save the K-car market, we can build a savings to rescue the rarest cars, and continue to try to save cars from the wrong hands. Long live the CKCC.

Should you be so kind, donate or become a chartered member today:
http://www.chryslerkcar.com/donate-to-the-ckcc.html

Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
CKCC President
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Announcements and Events