EMERGENCY! TWO CHRYSLERS NEED A GOOD HOME!

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

EMERGENCY! TWO CHRYSLERS NEED A GOOD HOME!

Postby 89ARIES » Mon May 18, 2015 7:47 am

Folks,

We are about to lose a piece of Chrysler history forever, unless you do something about it. I was able to talk Santa Paula Pick The Part, 936 Mission Rock Road, Santa Paula, Ca. 93060 into holding two garage queen K-cars for ONE day, and ONE day only. Here is why it is critical these cars be saved.

1. THERE ARE ONLY TWO 1982 CHRYSLER LEBARON WOODY WAGONS LEFT IN CALIFORNIA!
2. THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT TEN 1985 DODGE 600 SE SEDANS LEFT IN CALIFORNIA.

The 1982 woody wagon below runs perfectly, has only 89,000 miles, and needs very minor restoration. The 1985 Dodge 600 SE Sedan below runs perfectly, has 120,000 miles, and looks like it was just bought new off the showroom floor. It would be a classic car travesty to let RUNNING cars get crushed. EMPHASIZE: The manager Razo wants $1000 for each car. You might be able to talk him down to $900. If you are a dealer, you can still make a profit. There is NO JUNKYARD title assigned at this moment, and even if one is to be assigned, you can still register it once purchased through DMV. I know this for a fact.

You have 24 HOURS TO MAKE A DECISION! Here is the priority I am assigning.
Your response will determine the priority.

1. Leon Zeltzer, I will call you this morning. You are number one. If it doesn't work out.

2. Chrysler K-Car Club members, you are number two priority. I need an answer by 3PM.

3. Hollywood Picture Car Warehouse or McCormick Auto Auctions, I will contact you after
3PM if no one else commits.

WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW BY PASTING THE LINKS INTO BROWSERS!

Please, I spent a day and half finding these cars a good home, please, lets make this a fairy tale come true with a happy ending. Now watch the video. Total time is 10 minutes!

https://www.facebook.com/guy.coulombe.9 ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/guy.coulombe.9 ... =3&theater

Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
The Chrysler K-Car Club
www.chryslerkcar.com
CKCC President and founder
818-219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: EMERGENCY! TWO CHRYSLERS NEED A GOOD HOME!

Postby Kwagon2 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi
Did these guys get a home? I hope so...
Kwagon2
Car Fan

Car Information: '82 Aries Wagon,'85 Reliant SE,'82 Reliant Wagon

Return to Announcements and Events