This Chrysler E-Class could be yours for $700

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

This Chrysler E-Class could be yours for $700

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:03 am

Folks,
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/c ... 31975.html
How can you help us save the 1983 Chrysler E-Class in California, almost the last one?

Simple, buy the car for $700, and $300 California registration for salvage, and it is yours.

Public opinion, not worth it. My opinion, DEFINITELY worth it. It has only 75,000 miles, and is like one of only about three E-Classes in California. You would have a unique classic no one else will ever have, as this model plunges into extinction.

Here is the status.

1. 1983 Chrysler E-Class 2.6 Sedan with 75,000 is sitting in a family owned business junkyard in San Jacinto, California. The junkyard manager is actually offering you the car for $700, and you pick it up. To try to convince people the car is worth it, I am driving 100 miles Saturday out to the yard, and with the managers help, we are going to put gas in the car and jumpstart it, I WILL BE MAKING YOU A VIDEO OF EVERYTHING. The car has been off DMV books for 10 years, so there will be no back fees. It has a salvage title. INTERIOR IMMACULATE. Exterior needs repaint.

Com'n, a $700 car with an immaculate interior, perfect resto project. Car will be on the road before you know it, if you buy it. If not, the car club will not be saving this one, as we are tapped out, and it will be crushed in two weeks. Your choice, how badly do you want an E-Class?

Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
818-219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Announcements and Events