OUR CLUB MEMBER IS CRUSHING THE LAST DODGE 400 COUPE

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

OUR CLUB MEMBER IS CRUSHING THE LAST DODGE 400 COUPE

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:33 am

WE ARE LOSING THE LAST 1983 DODGE 400 COUPE IN CALIFORNIA. I HAVE THE LAST 82 MODEL. TRAGIC STORY OF STUPIDITY.
Folks,
I tried to help the stubborn, unreasonable owner who was taken for a ride by a middle-aged mechanic, who sabotaged the running car for $3000. She is unwilling to sue the mechanic or take the car to our mechanic. Instead, she is planning to scrap the car in the new year. If I have not your attention. THIS IS THE LAST SOLE SURVIVING 1983 DODGE 400 COUPE K-CAR MODEL IN CALIFORNIA! IT HAS 68,000 MILES AND THE ENGINE IS PERFECT SMOOTH RUNNING, EXCEPT THE SABOTAGEUR DELIBERATELY UNPLUGGED VACUUM HOSES, ENGINE CHAIN, AND SPARK PLUGS TO MAKE IT RUN VERY BAD, SO HE COULD RIP OFF THIS WOMAN $4000 FOR AN ENGINE REBUILD. SHE PUT LESS THAN 500 MILES ON THE CAR SINCE SHE BOUGHT IT A YEAR AGO. IT SPENT THE REST OF THE TIME IN THE SABOTAGE SHOP. PLEASE SAVE THIS CAR FOR $900 AS SHE IS GOING TO JUNK IT AFTER THE 1ST. THE EFFORT THE CLUB PUT INTO SAVING THIS CAR FROM A MILLENIAL IN SAN DIEGO WILL BE VAIN. PLEASE SAVE THIS CAR. I HAVE A VERY GOOD MECHANIC IN ONTARIO THAT CAN FIX THE DAMAGE FOR $400-600.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ct ... 21133.html
GUY
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Announcements and Events