Years ago...

Post all your classic car finds here. Have a cell phone handy. Pics please.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Years ago...

Postby 1986Kar » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Last edited by 1986Kar on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
1986Kar

Car Information: 1986 T & C Wgn., 1986 Aries LE, 1988 Aries LE

Re: Years ago...

Postby 88AriesLEwagon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Those who have never owned one,or in general...haters of Chrysler period,will never get it.....
Once they "lower" themselves to ownership,only then will they realize the space,driving,servicing,and operating efficiency these cars offer...

Cant make a believer without living proof.

The K-Convertible crowd knows it already,the drop top aspect brought them in,the driving smoothness,efficiency and big car feel keeps them.
88AriesLEwagon

Re: Years ago...

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 am

Well, what bothers me is I never saw a non-convertible model like the K destroyed in such a rapid fashion. I got great joy driving Jonah's spartan 81 Reliant 4dr without rolldown windows. I mean, they are classy
no frills cars. Visibility is unlimited. You can add options. And everything is accessible. And my favorite convertible in the world is a K-car convertible. Courtesy of Mike Hennessey, he lent me his 1984 Dodge 600 Convertible for the K-car cruise while my Dad drove my K-car on our roadtrip where we had an army of 9 K-cars last summer driving down the PCH. Mike is a collector with 3 K-cars and just the nicest guy. He and
his friend Paul come to my events and they help plus up the numbers. I got sunburned above the visor, but man, I can see why everyone wants convertibles. Also, I have already lost count how many K-cars I have driven as I have literally driven seller's cars on testruns. Its the next best thing to being a collector. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Classic K-Car/other car spottings.