Updated New Website!!!!

Click here for the latest updates to the Chrysler K-Car Website!

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Updated New Website!!!!

Postby Webmaster » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:56 am

Well, it's been a while....but I am proud to announce that we have finally updated the website. It took a while to do (six hours as a matter of fact), but after long hard hours of no sleep, and strenuous work, and high spirits, we finally updated the site and hope you like it. He are just some of the things we had done:

1. We gave the site a nifty new look that will grab the attention of speakers
  2. As you see above, the forum has a new logo which was kindly made for us by Chief. When you get a chance you can all write him a thank you for doing such a swell job. Thanks a million chief from all of Chrysler K-Car Club!!!!!
  3. We've made a news section, for your convenience, you can post, read, or comment.
  4. We've added to our list of sponsors.
  5. You can now directly log into the Forum from the Main Page. (see http://www.chryslerkcar.com)
  6. We've added an all new brochures and manuals page which you can access here: http://www.chryslerkcar.com/brochuresmanuals.htm
  7. Anything I've forgotten or missed....It's about 11:30 PM at night :wink:

We hope that you enjoy the All-New Website. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
The Webmaster/ Forum Administrator
Webmaster
Site Admin

Car Information: Top Secret

Re: Updated New Website!!!!

Postby dodgeariesguy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 pm

I would love to send in my Brouchure for the new site where do I send it though?
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Postby jhkaster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:37 pm

The main page,www.chryslerkcars.com, doesn't load for me. I've tried it on 3 computers. It presents a dialog box with the option to Find, Save or Cancel. It's trying to look for a tool to open a file called "chryslerkcar_com" not ".com"
jhkaster

Postby 88 aries » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:58 pm

im having the same problem i cant load the main page either i have to use Microsoft word to view it
88 aries

Postby Chief » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:28 am

Guy...you are quite welcome, and it was distinct pleasure. It would make a great T-Shirt and interior window decal. One that could be posted on the bottom of the front windshield, on the passenger side. Even when your car is parked somewhere unattended, it would still be great advertising the club. ;-)

Peace,

Chief
Chief

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant K America LE, 1989

Postby mozartpc27 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Any updates on if the brochure and main pages will be back? I just had a new head gasket/head put on my LeBaron (which I essentially took over from my wife, who now has a different car), so I've basically doubled down on this whole K car thing. I love my LeBaron, though (the one I have now is practically identical to the one I had from 1999-2003, my first car), so the money was worth it. It has only 86,000 miles, so hopefully I'll have it for awhile now.
mozartpc27

Car Information: 1987 Chrysler LeBaron

Postby Webmaster » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:41 am

The website will be back up and running hopefully tonight. We have had some technical issues which hopefully we will soon resolve.

Cross you fingers, and check back tomorrow morning. :wink:

Regarding Photos, brochures, etc, send them to me directly via email and I will post them at my earliest opportunity.
Email is admin@chryslerkcar.com
Webmaster
Site Admin

Postby Webmaster » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:03 am

Well the website is now back and up and running using a backup copy of the site. If I missed anyone's photos, videos, etc., send me a PM or email, and I will respond prompto.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Postby Hemi-Dude » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 am

[quote="88 aries"]im having the same problem i cant load the main page either i have to use Microsoft word to view it[/quote]

Get a Mac.
Hemi-Dude

Postby jhkaster » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 am

When will the website be operational again? Or has the club given up on having a site other than just the forum?
jhkaster

Next

Return to Web Announcements!