82 Lebaron Convertible for sale

Post here for any Cars and Parts desired!

Moderator: 89ARIES

82 Lebaron Convertible for sale

Postby moneymoremopar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Inherited a 82 Lebaron Convertible, papa was the second owner(1984) and this car is in excellent condition. It is white with red leather interior. Good top, tires etc. Just passed and Ontario Canada Safety Inspection. 76000 Original Kilometers. I already have a Dodge 600 Convertible and am out of room. Asking $6500. Cdn, If interested leave post and I will get in touch with you, have lots of pictures
moneymoremopar

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron, Convertible

Re: 82 Lebaron Convertible for sale

Postby Silverbeard » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

moneymoremopar wrote:Inherited a 82 Lebaron Convertible, papa was the second owner(1984) and this car is in excellent condition. It is white with red leather interior. Good top, tires etc. Just passed and Ontario Canada Safety Inspection. 76000 Original Kilometers. I already have a Dodge 600 Convertible and am out of room. Asking $6500. Cdn, If interested leave post and I will get in touch with you, have lots of pictures

Just wondered where you are located in Ontario, have not seen another one like mine for quite a few years. Your pricing is right as mine was appraised for about that last year.
Mine has the brown leather, so if yours has red it likely is vinyl, not the Mark Cross Edition. Easy way to tell is whether it has power windows or not.
Look forward to hearing more from you with the LeBaron and the 600. :D
Martin
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Re: 82 Lebaron Convertible for sale

Postby moneymoremopar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:38 pm

I located on the Moneymore Rd Roslin ON about 18 km north of Belleville ON. Car does not have power windows. I was hoping it was priced right, Will be hitting the Cruise Nites this summer trying to sell it.
Bruce
moneymoremopar

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron, Convertible

Return to Club Wishlist