buying a aries in spain

Questions and comments from non-members

Moderator: 89ARIES

buying a aries in spain

Postby spain k » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi all ,i tink a buy a dodge aries here in spain ,(http://www.segundamano.es/malaga/dodge- ... 0/?ca=29_s) the car uis advised to a 88 model ,this is correct? y see the car and is a LE ,not SE ,any help is welcome ,thanks on avance from spain Nestor.

PD sorry for my inglish write.
spain k

Re: buying a aries in spain

Postby taxiguy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Very nice looking Aries! It even has a floor shifter and center console. I didn't know they even had an option for that, cool!

Is it just me or does it look exactly like Guy's car?
taxiguy
Car Fan

Car Information: 1984 Dodge 600 ES Turbo

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:03 am

Oh my gosh! That is an EXACT copy of my car by trim, color, interior, except for the engine being a 2.2. To the fellow from spain, a BIG welcome. I didn't know any K-cars ever made it over to
Spain. In Spain, this car would be considered a rare exotic. Also, these foreign ads may refer to production date and not model year. So this may really be a 1989 Dodge Aries LE Coupe! If that
is the case, then this is 1 of 3,200 made in the North America that made it to Spain and survived the scrappage rate. To the fellow from Spain, please buy it and join this wonderful club officially. :lol:
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby 88 aries » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 am

its a 1988, And maybe a 87,

the reason i know that is because, Guy you have the big steering wheel on your car, which indicates a 89 K-car this one has the smaller one from 87-88, also i notice the climate control is different, around 86-87. so im going to say its a 88
88 aries

Postby spain k » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome ,next week i go to see the car and talk whit the owner , whats are the points to look or cheek ?? thanks again Nestor.
spain k

Return to For Guests